Alright, so it seems to be like that you’re somebody who’s going through one other Computer on this Network has the same IP Address error message on your Windows PC. Now, there are a number of instances when issues don’t go too nicely when making an attempt your Windows PC to a community. You may get some errors in the course of. Now, a few of these errors could be fastened simply whereas it takes efforts to repair some.
Anyways, a number of customers not too long ago reported that they’re going through points when making an attempt to attach their Windows PC to a community. The subject that they’re getting is one other Computer on this Network has the same IP Address. Well, this error is under no circumstances tough to resolve. All you must ensure that is that you just observe each step fastidiously. With that being mentioned, allow us to now dig in our submit on Fix one other Computer on this Network has the same IP Address.
How to repair one other Computer on this Network has the same IP Address
There could be a few causes behind you getting one other Computer on this Network has the same IP Address error on your Windows PC. Well, we might now be a few of the options which you’ll attempt with the intention to repair one other Computer on this Network has the same IP Address. With that being clear, that being mentioned, allow us to now check out our first answer. Should we?
Solution 1: By renewing IP Address
In this first answer, we might be making an attempt renewing the IP tackle of our Windows PC. Here are the proper steps to take action:
- First of all, you must press the Windows + R keys collectively on your keyboard to open the Run Command Window.
- Here, kind in cmd and hit the Enter key to open the Command Prompt Window.
- Now, you must kind in the following command inside the Command Prompt Window and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Once that’s accomplished, you must kind in the following command with the intention to renew the IP Address of your Windows PC.
- That’s it! Now merely carry out a Restart and you need to be good to go.
Does the error nonetheless persist? Well, you’ll be able to contemplate making an attempt our subsequent answer.
Solution 2: Reconfigure Static IP Address
The second answer which you’ll attempt with the intention to repair one other Computer on this Network has the same IP Address error on your Windows PC is by reconfiguring Static IP Address on your Windows PC. Here are the steps that you must carry out so as to take action:
- First of all, you must click on on the Start menu and seek for Control Panel and open it.
- Here, you must click on on the Network and Sharing Center possibility.
- Now, choose the Change adapter settings possibility.
- Here, right-click on the adapter which you’re utilizing to entry the Internet on your Windows 10 PC.
- Select the Properties possibility from the context menu.
- Now, you must choose the Internet Protocol Version four (TCP/IPv4) possibility after which click on on the Properties button.
- Here, choose the Obtain an IP tackle mechanically possibility. You also can select the Use the following IP tackle in the event you precisely know what you’re doing.
- Once accomplished, click on on OK and restart your Windows 10 PC. The error ought to now not persist.
Now, simply in case if one other Computer on this Network has the same IP Address error nonetheless persists, then you’ll be able to attempt our final methodology.
Solution three: Restart Wireless Router
In this answer, we might be restarting our Wireless Router or Modem no matter you’re utilizing for accessing the Internet on your Windows PC. Here are the steps which you must observe:
- First of all, you must discover the IP tackle of your router.
- Now, enter the IP tackle in your browser after connecting to the Router.
- Here, go to Maintenance and click on on the Reboot button.
- Wait for the restart to get accomplished.
- Now, join your Windows PC to the community once more.
Alternatively, you may also change off the button for the Router or Modem and switch it again on after 10 seconds.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Fix one other Computer on this Network has the same IP Address. We hope that you just discovered this information useful. Just in case, you probably have caught someplace between the steps or had any questions associated to the matter. Then, be happy to depart them in the feedback part down under.